Whether you seek therapy to heal from a traumatic experience or to support you during a life transition, caring, qualified therapists’ help you draw from your own strengths and experience in order to grow as an individual and as a family.
Counseling Solutions provides a place where people can heal and grow. Therapists provide individuals, couples, and families with awareness and insight, plus the skill to make the change you have not been able to make.
Counseling Solutions helps people to cope with a variety of symptoms including, depression, anxiety, attention problems, relationship conflicts and others. Working with individuals, children, teens, couples or families to improve symptoms and relationships.
- Medi-Cal – (for children)
- Victim Witness
- Private Pay
- Credit cards
- Note: Health Savings Accounts (HSA) can generally be utilized to pay for mental health services; however, check with your insurance plan administrator first.
If your need is urgent, please utilize Butte County’s Help in Crisis or utilize a resource below.
- Behavioral Health Crisis Lines (24 hours a day/7 days a week)
- 1-800-334-6622 or
- National Suicide Prevention Line
- 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Chat online at SuicidePreventionLifeline.org
- Crisis Text Line
- Text ‘LISTEN’ to 741741
- Veteran’s Crisis Line
- 800-273-8255 (press 1)
- Friendship Line (older adults)
- Trevor Lifeline (LGBTQ+)
- North Valley Talk Line (11:30am to 9:30pm / 7 days a week)